GOOD VIBES CULTURE
We care more for your personality, ability and enthusiasm over your experience.
Love is our currency. Ability to care, work as a team and grow as an individual.
We make mistakes—you will too—but we think how you rally is what defines you.
If you’re looking for a meaningful career with equal parts good vibes and professional development, Calii Love is for you. Besides you get to wear cool gears and Free pair of cool Nike Shoes when you are with us for a year.
CALII WORK PERKS
- Free food (Bowl so Hard)
- Cool Clothing
- Culinary training
- Free Nike Shoes
- Access to Yoga and Fitness Classes
- Health care Benefits
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR
Calii Love Team Lead
Location: Downtown Toronto
Currently we are looking for the restaurant team lead for one of our locations in downtown Toronto. We are looking for self-motivated, clean and organized person who loves cooking and has a great personality and attitude. Experience in retail or experience as a kitchen/restaurant supervisor or team lead is a must!
- Responsible for effective and profitable operation of the small restaurant location;
- Manage daily operations of fast casual restaurant with 4 – 6 people scheduled per day;
- Providing highest level of Customer Service including handling customer service issues at location level;
- Help to train and coach all customer service employees in the execution of daily tasks;
- Review operational reports and records to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures;
- Responsible for inventory control and counts at store level;
- Help solve problems that affect the store’s service, efficiency and productivity;
- Responsible for security of the store;
- Exercise judgment and discretion in conjunction with the department heads in the day-to-day operations of the store;
- Responsible for vendor orders at store level;
- Any other tasks might be assigned.
- Experience in hospitality/restaurant management related field an asset;
- Ability to work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills;
- Ability to develop and train workforce, build relationships and utilize skills of workforce most appropriately;
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to coordinate operation of all equipment necessary to run the store effectively;
- Knowledge of provincial health and safety/WSIB procedures required for operation of a restaurant business;
- Excellent communication skills and superb customer service skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with teammates to ensure good operating practices and procedures are adhered to including safe food handling procedures and proper product rotation.
Calii Love Team Member
Location: Downtown Toronto
We are looking for the Team Member at one of our locations in downtown Toronto, full-times and part-timers (part-timer must be available to work at least three days per week) are welcome. You should be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays between 7:00 am and 11:00pm.
- Prepare and sell smoothies, smoothie bowl, salads and poké bowls, coffee and other drinks;
- Learn and maintain knowledge of our changing menu to effectively understand and communicate all ingredients to guests;
- Maintain cleanliness of front line, lobby, and other areas and restock when it is needed;
- Ensure food safety and quality standards are met, eliminate cross-contamination on the front line;
- Maintain efficient and friendly service, resolve any guest issues;
- Operate POS register to complete customer transactions;
- Provide customers with fast, friendly and personalized services;
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of online ordering (Uber, Ritual, Foodora);
- Adhere to all restaurant operation policies and procedures;
- Help build local community and awareness of Calii Love, through experiential events and initiatives;
- Contribute with ideas and supports team members – help create fun and safe work environment.
- Food, Restaurant, and/or Customer Service experience is an asset;
- Team player with positive can-do attitude;
- Quick and adaptable learner;
- Excellent and collaborative communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Knack for delivering customer service and a desire to make connections with guests;
- Accountability and work ethic.