GOOD VIBES CULTURE
We care more for your personality, ability and enthusiasm over your experience.
Love is our currency. Ability to care, work as a team and grow as an individual.
We make mistakes—you will too—but we think how you rally is what defines you.
If you’re looking for a meaningful career with equal parts good vibes and professional development, Calii Love is for you. Besides you get to wear cool gears and Free pair of cool Nike Shoes when you are with us for a year.
CALII WORK PERKS
- Free food (Bowl so Hard)
- Cool Clothing
- Culinary training
- Free Nike Shoes
- Access to Yoga and Fitness Classes
- Health care Benefits
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR
Calii Love Team Member
Location: Downtown Toronto
We are looking for the Team Member at one of our locations in downtown Toronto, full-times and part-timers (part-timer must be available to work at least three days per week) are welcome. You should be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays between 7:00 am and 11:00pm.
- Prepare and sell smoothies, smoothie bowl, salads and poké bowls, coffee and other drinks;
- Learn and maintain knowledge of our changing menu to effectively understand and communicate all ingredients to guests;
- Maintain cleanliness of front line, lobby, and other areas and restock when it is needed;
- Ensure food safety and quality standards are met, eliminate cross-contamination on the front line;
- Maintain efficient and friendly service, resolve any guest issues;
- Operate POS register to complete customer transactions;
- Provide customers with fast, friendly and personalized services;
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of online ordering (Uber, Ritual, Foodora);
- Adhere to all restaurant operation policies and procedures;
- Help build local community and awareness of Calii Love, through experiential events and initiatives;
- Contribute with ideas and supports team members – help create fun and safe work environment.
- Food, Restaurant, and/or Customer Service experience is an asset;
- Team player with positive can-do attitude;
- Quick and adaptable learner;
- Excellent and collaborative communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Knack for delivering customer service and a desire to make connections with guests;
- Accountability and work ethic.
Calii Love Assistant Manager
Location: Downtown Toronto
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Assistant Manager at one of our locations in downtown Toronto. You will be a face of Calii Love brand delivering wowness to our guests every day. You should be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- You will be responsible for delivering wowness to our guests.
- You will coach the team in how to provide excellent customer service.
- You will solve problems and issues on the spot.
- You will be responsible for managing the store when the manager is absent.
- 2 years culinary experience preferred.
- 2 years management experience preferred.
- Prior experience in managing budgets.
- Experience in team coaching and developing team members.
- Ability to implement and uphold company standards.
- Must be available to workdays, nights, weekends and some holidays.